If The Phrase "White Pride" Sounds Like A Racist Chant......?

What do whites who feel they cant express their "pride in their race" expect non-whites to do. Should your beef be with kkk, neo-nazis & other white supremicist groups? The phrase was coined by THEM to terrorize & strike fear-sooooo how many of you contact them to tell them to stop using it & making it a... show more What do whites who feel they cant express their "pride in their race" expect non-whites to do. Should your beef be with kkk, neo-nazis & other white supremicist groups? The phrase was coined by THEM to terrorize & strike fear-sooooo how many of you contact them to tell them to stop using it & making it a racist statement. REALLY how many?
Update: Denise-I'm not obsessed with you-keep clicking
Update 2: maura-you missed the point. Whites seem to be angry about not being able to express "white pride" as if non-blacks made the phrase offensive. Of course the truly racist don't care.
Update 3: Jaylee-so you're saying the klan had nothing to do with that. BUT black history month & OMG BET is racist. LOL. Yet Irish American Italian American, Scottish American etc Heritage month isn't? I guess spanish, korean, polish etc channels are racist too. Interesting viewpoint.
Update 4: blood fighter-I didn't know the panthers killed, raped & murdered like the klan. But let's pretend they ARE equal how many blacks are complaining about not being able to say black pride. But the black panthers (unlike the klan) in the 70's were annihilated for saying it.
Update 5: kindomd-do you think your insults make you sound more intelligent? But I guess you wouldn't know any better. I would call anyone paranoid with the questions & answers you post.
Update 6: Kindomd-with the amount of racist posts on here you must be in a constant state of euphoria
Update 7: jaysun-I don't think so. If people saw the klan being protested by other whites for continually using the term "white pride" to promote racism-that would make a HUGE difference-believe me.
Update 8: Tara J-I've seem tapes of "white pride" rallies, the way white women is treated is hardly something to brag about. BUT if you like it-hey!
Update 9: donna_honeycut-if I had something to hide I would privatize my q's & a's. Ask questions based on race & racist questions are 2 different things. You seem more concerned about me asking legitmate questions than all the racist ones one here. Like this question "what about it was not valid?". If it... show more donna_honeycut-if I had something to hide I would privatize my q's & a's. Ask questions based on race & racist questions are 2 different things. You seem more concerned about me asking legitmate questions than all the racist ones one here. Like this question "what about it was not valid?". If it disturbs you THAT much keep clicking. I ask what I want, & aren't concern with your "feelings" on the matter or anyone else who doesn't like. You remind me of those old black ppl from back in the day who use to say "Stop stirring up trouble with those white folks, and leave well enough alone". With your attitude Dr. MLK would never have existed. You just keep kissing butt & stay puckered up if that's what makes YOU happy.
Update 10: BTW you keep mentioning you're Native American AND?
Update 11: Angela B quote one thing that was racist. Just one.
Update 12: jaysun-if we are free to think & say whatever-then all the fuss about being able to yell "white power" without anyone getting suspicious should cease. After we're not resposible for that scenario, if white supremacistsaren't to blame, I'm da mn sure aren't accepting it.