Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

how often do you wash hands?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

every time i feel they are dirty

• 1 decade ago

Often. I don't know how many times. I probably washed my hands at least 6 times this morning before I left the house.

edit: I don't have OCD. I just want clean hands. I clean my hands as appropriate.

• boo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ALOT! after using the bathroom, before eating, feeding the animals, and at night before I sleep...it's a habit...luckily I didn't got the flu at all this year.....maybe that's why =] I sing the happy birthday song everytime I wash my hands to kill all the germs =] infact I wash my hand even after I shake hand with people. =P I know I have more things to put down but I forgot XP

• anna
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

4 times a day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Everytime I use the bathroom and before I eat; usually. But I wash my hands whenever I feel necessary.

• 1 decade ago

I used to work inside of a jail, so I rarely pass a sink with out washing my hands.

• 1 decade ago

Many times a day. Before going to the bathroom and after. Before eating and after. Then before preparing food. Before I handle my Walking Stick bugs and after I clean the catbox.

• 1 decade ago

I'm kind of a freak about that sometimes. I wash them before and after eating, after reading a library book (those things are germy), after going to the bathroom, when cooking (serveral times), and when i feel dirty. There are probably things i forgot.

• 1 decade ago

7-10 times a day.

• Muschi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A lot! Especially after using the bathroom (and before) and shaking hands with people.

• 1 decade ago

Frequently, like 30 times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.