How to take a nice nude pic?

An artistic nude pic of myself. If you help me, I will send it to you, just leave your e-mails...

I have a timer, by the way!

Gross? It's art... it was a joke, I wont send it to anyone! But try to give me ideas, the pic is for my boyfriend if you wanted to know.

Favorite Answer

This is not a good idea.

There are so many stories of young women giving boyfriends permission to take nude photographs only to find out they're on the Internet and everyone knows except the young lady concerned.

Don't do anything that you may one day regret.

well, mostly i would recomend to get a tripod, and use the time, you have to think about what pose you need to use, and also black and white are the best, for artistic nude picture, try to use shadows and all that stuff, I would advise you to try to put light to hit you on one side and the other side covers, I would also recomend you to take the picture on a bed orfurniture, taking a nude picture and standing, is kind of boring, I would also recomed you to use to use a light fabric, wioth light color, to cover your parts, if you dont want to show everything, remember, you have to leave drama, and make your bf to want to see more, and not, to show everything off and soon as he sees the picture.

I would have a close friend either take a picture of you nude in a position you like, or if you are not comfortable with that...take a picture of you standing naked in the mirror...there should be computer software or maybe even your camera will allow you to flip the image back to how you were originally standing...to offset the fact your looking in a mirror.

OK lets get started. first get a good camera,next get your kit off,stage two place you now nude body in front of the camera lens,that's the glass thing and adopt a pleasing pose.OK almost there,now get you BF to press the little button thing on the top of the camera and bingo there you have your arty pic all ready to send to me

• hmm - don't be sending it to ANYONE! you fool.

An artistic way would be backlit with soft lighting, and in black and white - keep it tasteful by not actually showing anything, just hin at what's there.

It'll be easier with someone else taking the picture unless you are using a tripod and a timer.

Have a look on the internet for tasteful poses (not porn) and maybe in photography mags.

Good luck

Oh dear. Does Efron's girlfriend's story of her "missing" photo(s) come to mind when you thought of this idea.

I don't know, but I'd help if I could!

I think you should send it to me anyway cos I wanted to help.

are you for real girl?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YYYYYYYUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

GGGRRRRRRRRROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE