Lv 5

Have you ever tried Moonshine?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes.

My roommate my freshman year in college was a hog farmer from Mississippi. He showed up after going home for a weekend with a flask. He poured me a shot and told me, "Try this. It's a little something a buddy brewed up in his back yard."

So, I drank it. It went down smooth as a virgin's inner thigh, got about halfway down my esophagus, and went off like a hand grenade. I got dizzy and my head began to pound.

He asked if I wanted some more. I politely declined.

I'm pretty sure I could have run it in my truck and it would have cleaned my valves quite nicely.

Source(s): True story.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes...Hell yes. More than once. Got really smashed on it while at the beach after graduation.

Also, my going after gift from one of my friend's when I was leaving for the Army was a mason jar full of moonshine.

• 1 decade ago

In a bar in Jacksonville N. Carlina. I was already pretty wasted. Another Marine handed me an unlabeled bottle of clear liquid. I didn't even think twice I had taken a large swig my buddy standing in front of me belly laughing. It didn't burn and best that i can remember that it went down smooth about 3 minits latter i don't remember anything for the rest of the night.

• Fabe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no never. I've had bacardi 151 though (151 proof), that was the hottest sh!t I've ever tasted in my life. I burned the back of my throat..lol..I'm sure moonshine is way worse than that. So, with that said, I want no parts of it..lol..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Once some strange old rot gut someone brought over.

Both Whiskey and Vodka, It was raw and very sharp and both tasted more or less the same.

With a strange hint of old fashioned pink bubblegum.

• 1 decade ago

Nope

• Iggy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My Uncle Curt makes white corn whiskey. A little rough, but potent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep and i know aguy who makes it so smooth you can drink the entire jug and not know it until you try and move.

i gave some to the guys that work with me on new years now all i here is where is the moon shine.

Source(s): and its even cheep 12 bucks
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not the southern stuff..but I have had some Newfoundland Screech.

They call it that for a reason.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope but Jon told me he'd get me some

though i'm sure half a shot would knock me out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.