Wish

Have you ever tried Moonshine?

Best Answer

Yes.

My roommate my freshman year in college was a hog farmer from Mississippi. He showed up after going home for a weekend with a flask. He poured me a shot and told me, "Try this. It's a little something a buddy brewed up in his back yard."

So, I drank it. It went down smooth as a virgin's inner thigh, got about halfway down my esophagus, and went off like a hand grenade. I got dizzy and my head began to pound.

He asked if I wanted some more. I politely declined.

I'm pretty sure I could have run it in my truck and it would have cleaned my valves quite nicely.

Source(s): True story.

Yes...Hell yes. More than once. Got really smashed on it while at the beach after graduation.

Also, my going after gift from one of my friend's when I was leaving for the Army was a mason jar full of moonshine.

In a bar in Jacksonville N. Carlina. I was already pretty wasted. Another Marine handed me an unlabeled bottle of clear liquid. I didn't even think twice I had taken a large swig my buddy standing in front of me belly laughing. It didn't burn and best that i can remember that it went down smooth about 3 minits latter i don't remember anything for the rest of the night.

• Fabe

no never. I've had bacardi 151 though (151 proof), that was the hottest sh!t I've ever tasted in my life. I burned the back of my throat..lol..I'm sure moonshine is way worse than that. So, with that said, I want no parts of it..lol..

Once some strange old rot gut someone brought over.

Both Whiskey and Vodka, It was raw and very sharp and both tasted more or less the same.

With a strange hint of old fashioned pink bubblegum.

Nope

• Iggy

My Uncle Curt makes white corn whiskey. A little rough, but potent.

yep and i know aguy who makes it so smooth you can drink the entire jug and not know it until you try and move.

i gave some to the guys that work with me on new years now all i here is where is the moon shine.

Source(s): and its even cheep 12 bucks

Not the southern stuff..but I have had some Newfoundland Screech.

They call it that for a reason.

Nope but Jon told me he'd get me some

though i'm sure half a shot would knock me out