If I don't like certain elements of Christianity, does that make me hateful toward Christians?

I'll be honest. I don't like it when some Christians criticize certain groups of sinning when, according to Christianity, everyone sins. This is one thing I don't like about Christianity. There are many things I DO like about Christianity, particularly most of the Ten Commandments. When I point... show more I'll be honest. I don't like it when some Christians criticize certain groups of sinning when, according to Christianity, everyone sins. This is one thing I don't like about Christianity.

There are many things I DO like about Christianity, particularly most of the Ten Commandments.

When I point out or talk about the things I don't like about Christianity, I often get called many things including:

rude
wrong
hateful
mean
disrespectful

But if I was all of those things toward Christians, that means I wouldn't love my mom, my fiance, my sister, my grandmother, most of my friends, and so on.

So, why the extremes? Why is it that someone can be accused of such negative things when, in reality, some are just explaining what elements of Christianity they dislike?

(I'm basing this question on myself, but I'm aiming toward a wider base. Meaning . . . this doesn't just happen to me. A lot of people face these accusations. I'm just speaking from my experiences because that's what I know.)
Update: "If you expect people of faith to put their heads in the sand and ignore the world and its filth around us, you had better wake up." There's a lot of beauty in the world around us as well. I don't ask anyone to ignore that which bothers them. "The lines are being drawn, chose which side... show more "If you expect people of faith to put their heads in the sand and ignore the world and its filth around us, you had better wake up."

There's a lot of beauty in the world around us as well. I don't ask anyone to ignore that which bothers them.

"The lines are being drawn, chose which side you will be on, the middle will not longer be acceptable."

By whom?

I'm agnostic. The middle is where I live.
Update 2: Thanks to everyone except the one crazy we got. "wow you are confused, how could you not love them when you have not called unloving yet,but yes you do hate Christians cause everything we do is based on love and if you are so unsatisfied then go be a catholic or a buddah anything but a unhappy christian,... show more Thanks to everyone except the one crazy we got.

"wow you are confused, how could you not love them when you have not called unloving yet,but yes you do hate Christians cause everything we do is based on love and if you are so unsatisfied then go be a catholic or a buddah anything but a unhappy christian, your kind does get on our nerves so stop being ANNOYING ,add that to your list"

Anyone want to interpret?
Update 3: Socko: Not really. Just disappointed by your unwillingness to engage in my attempts to clarify.