tax stimulus check receive date?

dose anybody know when we are spose to recive these checks?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The list of rebates by social security number is from the 2001 rebate which has nothing to do with the 2008 rebates.

Three things will happen:

First, the Internal Revenue Service has started to send out letters reminding taxpayers to file a 2007 tax return in order to receive a 2008 economic stimulus payment. The mailings by the IRS began the first week in March and will continue throughout the month. The informational notice, titled Economic Stimulus Payment Notice, alerts people that they may be eligible for a one-time stimulus payment of up to $600 ($1,200 married filing jointly) starting in May.

Second, the IRS will send a second notice that will be more specific, informing the recipient how much to expect in the payment and when it should arrive.

Third, The IRS will begin sending taxpayers their payments in early May. Payments will continue over several weeks during the spring and summer. A payment schedule for taxpayers will be announced by the IRS in the near future.

Keep checking the IRS rebate website for updates to the rebate schedule.

Source(s): IRS rebate website
  • 1 decade ago

THESE ARE THE DATES WE WILL BE RECEIVING OUR TAX RELIEF CHECKS.

IT IS SCHEDULED BY THE LAST 2 NUMBERS OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.

IF YOU FILED A JOINT RETURN IT WILL BE UNDER THE HUSBANDS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

The check is in the mail

Week

Last 2 digits of your SSN

Receive your check by week of

00 - 09

July 23

10 - 19

July 30

20 - 29

August 6

30 - 39

August 13

40 - 49

August 20

50 - 59

August 27

60 - 69

Sept. 3

70 - 79

Sept. 10

80 - 89

Sept. 17

90 - 99

Sept. 24

For married taxpayers who filed a joint return, the first Social Security Number on the return determines the mailing date.Source: Internal Revenue Service

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's based on the last 2 digits of your SS#. Mine is about in the middle, so I'm not getting it until August.

• 1 decade ago

Not until summer. They were thinking around mid June.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The mail-out date is based on your social. The younger you are, the later you'll get it.

My husband and I won't get ours until later summer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.