What is a good mid-morning snack that is easy and affordable?

That I could take to work and that doesn't need any preparation so I can just grab and go. Right now I'm taking yogurts to work but those aren't filling enough.

24 weeks

apples aren't very filling either

Best Answer

peanut buter and jelly sandwiches.

granola bars.

hot pockets.

It can be tricky when you want to be avoiding pre - prepared salads and so on. Remember that pizza doesn't have to bad - especially if you make your own the night before - with carbs, protein and tomato it can be filling and nutritious - and certainly better than a chocolate bar (although when you're pregnant you deserve some fun!)

Oatmeal, all you need is a cup, hot water or a microwave. I like the brown sugar and cinnamon packets. Wal-mart has a cheap off brand that is good.

Cut up some carrots and some celery. You can use some peanut butter, which is filling on the celery.

I snacked on peanuts. Also cheese is filling and has calcium...maybe with some whole wheat crackers....

kraft cracker cheese and triscuits are quick and healthy

try adding granola to your yogurt

peanuts

fruit cup or veggies and ranch

flavored rice cakes are cheap and filling, low in cal so you can eat lots too..LOL

I sometimes find little cups of mandarin oranges or some grapes fulfilling.

peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a fruit cup

Get a protein bar or something of that nature.

fruit(s)...