Kristy Jo on ROL2?

Ya know, I don't like Kristy Jo, and I really was hoping she would be asked to leave. But after last night, it seemed that Bret really liked her a lot. I know she's coniving and two-faced, but it's not for us to like. It's what HE liked. He obviously wanted her to stay. I kinda feel bad for him. I think that if I were on the show, I would forfeit, and tell him to go get his girl. He HAS said that he likes 'em crazy, and Kristy Jo is crazy. I would feel so bad knowing that I would be second choice if Kristy Jo was the one he really wanted. It broke my heart to see him hurting when she left. BRING THE DRAMA BACK, BRET! YOU WANT HER, AND YOU KNOW IT! GO GET HER! I mean who are we, or the other girls on the show, to say who he likes? If it's real love, Bret, cancel the show, and go get your girl!

C'mon, Michael. I'm not naive. Just playing with the drama a little. Just looking for a reaction. Looks like I got one!

Hedda Lettuce, you are spot on! I mean, would you stay knowing that his heart was somewhere else?

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

But from the beginning Bret kept mentioning seeing red flags in regards to Krazy Jo.

And then when the true details about husband #2 came to light, the other house guests were correct about her being a liar as well.

Just watching how Krazy Jo interacted with the other women and Bret, I kind of took on the impression she was bi-polar with an anti-social behavioral problems.

Krazy Jo would act seductive to get Bret alone, then she would act like a 15 year old girl that was punching on her b/f for attention.

In my opinion, she was emotionally immature.

Since it was pretty obvious that Bret had fallen for her, I don't see there being a reason for any of the women to stay at all.

• Heidi

Yeah he made you think that but just wait till next week. He just wants any girl he can get. He might have had stronger feelings for her but he will forget her just as fast as he forgot Heather.

If I was Megan, I would have left knowing that he didn't want me there in the first place. I couldn't believe he was that rude to her and the rest of the girls. They should all just leave thanks to him acting so upset cause Kristy Jo left. She is still married and she lied to everyone about the divorce almost being final.

~~~~~~

Yeah, I was shocked at how upset Bret seemed to be. Was he upset because she is gone, or because he didn't get to sleep with her first?!?!

I was a little pi**ed that Bret didn't even bother to come back and give Megan her pass. I cannot stand Megan, but I thought it was pretty rude just to leave all the girls standing there! I think his sadness will pass by next week.

I think Megan will be next to go, then Jessica, and Destiney. This will leave Ambre and Daisy in the final two! I am rooting for Ambre!

i agree but remember the past?? i mean, kristy joe was always in the bottom 2 to be eliminated. and last episode= brett said it may have been to little to late for them. so he wasnt being quite honest with her either. and he talked about her pretty badly to the other girls and said some hurtful things to her. and here she is competing with girls and watching him make out with meagan and leaving- and who knows how long it was before he went to get her. it seems like her personality wouldnt have meshed well with his. so i think brett has only himself to blame. if he wanted true love- he would have picked heather last season.

i have a weird feeling she'll be back....

kristy joe was too emotionally unstable...it's what was best for brett.

are you serious?? there is nothing real or genuine about this show at all.....Brett is doing it to help his career, sell some albums and make out with some skanks....cant blame him but dont be so naive