Can I print MEdia Mail labels at USPS.com?? I only ssee Priority and Express mail options?

Update:

Is there anywhere I can print Media Mail postage for free. (I pay actual postage cost, of course) I mean without a monthly fee for the privledge???

Update 2:

Found it thank you, sorry about not looking closer sooner. ;-)

Update 3:

OK, I downloaded it, installed it, and called for help and shipping assistant will NOT print with postage

Update 4:

So the question remains, I guess,....is there a place on line to print postage without paying a monthly fee?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you can't print or purchase media mail postage from the Click n Ship web interface at the U.S.P.S. Website.

You can, however download their Shipping Assistant software client (free to d/l and use) and after installing and registering, you can then print:

The United States Postal Service® Shipping Assistant prints labels without postage for:

* Express Mail service

* Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope

* Priority Mail service

* Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope

* Priority Mail Flat Rate Box

* First Class Mail Parcel

* Bound Printed Matter

* Library Mail

* Media Mail

* Parcel Post

* Express Mail International

* Priority Mail International

* First Class Mail International

When you create a label, you can also select (depending on the service):

* Signature Confirmation

* Delivery Confirmation

You can also print media mail labels from Paypal if you already have a Paypal account.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can I print MEdia Mail labels at USPS.com?? I only ssee Priority and Express mail options?

Source(s): print media mail labels usps ssee priority express mail options: https://biturl.im/NmeAk
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Usps.com Click N Ship

• 1 decade ago

Shipping Assistant does not print Postage. That is why it is free.

www.paypal.com/shipnow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.