Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Did u read the story in the reading eagle,sun,3/16/08 about the boy beaten with a ext. cord?

Reading eagle, 3/16/08, sun paper wrote a story about a 10 yr boy who was beaten with a ext. cord cause he throw his papers away cause of poor grades, his face was all beaten and bloody marks all over his body and his mother did nothing while the bf did the beating. The child was taken away and I hope she never gets him back. Now you wonder why this story means so much to me, cause this was my life when i was a little girl, and i better not open my mouth cause i would get it worse, both my parent did this and none of my grandparents aunts, uncles came to our rescue [3 children] the POPLIESZK ,from PENNEL, PA AND THE RHOADS from GILBERTSVILLE, PA never came to visit cause polish people marry polish and dutch marry dutch so we never got to see our relatives.People don't believe this happens, YES IT DOES and i have marks til today to prove it. No body turned this in cause it just wasn't done in the 50's. I was just 4 yrs old til my mother died, i was 13.

Favorite Answer

No I haven't read the news story and it makes me ill....Children are such a gift from God and people are too simple minded to realize the treasure right before their very eyes. I am so sorry you have had to go through this terrible ordeal yourself. A person who has experienced such horrific pain, physical and emotional, is in a position to carry the word to others to stop this violence. You should consider using your misfortune to help others now...speak at women's shelters and other social scenarios. Make some phone calls and learn how you may be used by God as His earthly instrument to spare another precious child this kind of treatment. Your life of horror could change a world of someone else. Please consider looking into this way to help others.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry this happens to anyone. I am a parent and I cannot imagine hurting my children in any way. If this story touched you like this maybe you should look for ways to make the public more aware of this sort of thing. You could be a public speaker or an advocate for this strong issue. Children's Protective services exists today because people like you made others aware, if not when you were a child then now.

• Paulus

I feel sorry for your past life. It must have been horrible. I hope you have a good secure safe life now and forgive the ignorance and stupidity of the people who abused you. They will be punished.

I certainly understand your pain and your anger. I had a mother that wasn't very concerned what happened to her daughters. My scars are inside though.

• Tinker

As much as this is horrific it will point out to you that you are not your parents...

I too have a similar story but I never turned out the way they were.....

Just because people reproduce doesn't make them parents. Get some professional help, your psychological scars are eating you alive.

omg u ok honey

OMG! r u ok

Source(s): that's just terrible. call 911

AND