Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do i stop stuttering around my crush? ( sorry to repeat but my last one had no answers)?

When my crush tries to strike up conversation with me, mostly with a question, l'll get totally nervous and answer him by saying yes, no or some weird answer which i would regret in a second and when he asks another question, i commit the same mistake again and then he will go away. How do i stop stuttering and make a normal conversation with him?

Favorite Answer

i used to do this when good looking guys came to the bar i work at. all i used to do was imagine they were old women that i was serving, i know it sounds completely stupid, but it really helped me to treat them normally! i wouldn't worry too much anyway, he probably thinks it's quite charming that you get nervous.

Try bringing a friend with you to talk to him so that she can keep you on track or make up for your mistake. If your bold enough you can just tell him your nervous because you like him

I used to blush and get really scared when talking to girls. Someone said to tell them I get really scared when talking to girls and I blush. After I did that a few times I didn't have a worry talking to anyone. One girl actually told me she felt the same way talking to guys. We had a great conversation.

Just relax. Don't think that you are talking to your crush but imagine that you are talking to your best friend so that way you won't feel tense and get lost.

lol just be your self forget who your talking to just chill take a big breath and count to 5 lol good luck

just relax. i know exactly how you feel. when my crush came over with his friend to talk to me i thought that i was gonna die. im dead serious. ive overcome my....fear. just be yourself

good luck! =]

talk to him about sports, or say nothing smile and nod your head like you know what he is talking about

Source(s): I am a dude

take a deep breath and just think that if it works out you'll be his girlfriend (probably).

actually, dat's normal..coz ur getting nervous..

wel,all u can do is to relax..