Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法更正

請幫我文法不對的地方改過來~急需~謝謝

During the summer vacation after I graduated the junior high school ,my family and I went to a historic place which called 糯米橋 to celebrate. We saw many classic building and some toys which made us cherish We took pictures in front of the 風鼓車 and played on the bridge. We also bought many remembrances (souvenirs) and ate many local foods in Nantou, either. During the playing time, we didn't forget to ask residents there the origin of 糯米橋 and finally realized that it is a third-rank monument(historic relic). Until now, I still clearly remember the day that my family and I went to play in order to celebrate me entering the senior high school.

Rating
  • 威廉
    Favorite Answer

After graduating from junior high school, my family and I went to a historic place (which was) called 糯米橋 to celebrate during the summer vacation. We saw many classic building and some toys that we cherish. We took pictures in front of the 風鼓車 and played on the bridge. We also bought many souvenirs and ate many local foods in Nantou. During the period, we didn't forget to ask residents the origin of 糯米橋 and finally realized that it is a third-rank monument (historic relic). Until now, I still clearly remember the day that my family and I went to Nantou (in order) to celebrate my entering to the senior high school.

註:

1.「During the summer vacation」 跟 「after I graduated from junior high school」,是兩句副詞子句,不適合同時放在一起

2. graduate要加介係詞 from

3. called前面要加be v表示被動,或是與關代一起省略掉

4. souvenirs 這個字比較好

5. the day that my family and I went to play,我了解你想表達去「玩」,但是這樣寫過於中文化(Chinese-English),外國人不這麼說。改寫成「 the day that my family and I went to Nantou」會比較好一點。

Source(s): 自己
  • Ahoo

That was the summer when I finished middle school, I went with my family to visit a nice place called The Bridge of Sweet Rice , an acient historic spot. Many of the traditional building founded for a long time was seen, and we were so cheerful to see many wonderful things. There a old style grain riper called Wind Drum Cart in Chinese in front of the ancient bridge, we were so happy to take a lot of pictures. We had some folk snack of Nanto and bought quite lots of souvenir too. We together had a great time. I was so curuois to ask an old man who lives there and was told that the bridge has a long history of many legends. I go to a high school now; still, I often remember the sweet vacation I ever have.