21 year old virgin...help me out!?

So I'm a 21 year old virgin. Background on me: I go to college, go out on the weekends to drink, have a bunch of friends. Picture the typical nice guy, that's me. I'm not the best looking guy, but I work out 4 days a week, so I'm fit and far from overweight. Now, the girls I like are are fairly good... show more So I'm a 21 year old virgin. Background on me: I go to college, go out on the weekends to drink, have a bunch of friends. Picture the typical nice guy, that's me. I'm not the best looking guy, but I work out 4 days a week, so I'm fit and far from overweight. Now, the girls I like are are fairly good looking and usually girls I am comfortable talking to, and by the time I tell them I like them I'm in the "friend zone" and they tell me it would be better if we're just friends. I see guys who seemingly don't even have to try and get girls upon girls, and then there's me who can't seem to get a girl to save his life. I'm outgoing, but I lack confidence when trying to get a girl, and have never really done anything outside of kissing a girl. So what I'm asking is should I worry that it'll never happen? Do girls avoid guys who are inexperienced at 21? It seems like I think about this too much and should let it just happen, but that's easier said than done. Thank you to everyone who responds
15 answers 15