So some college girls do drugs?

Update:

Do Some college girls do drugs?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Many people of all ages and genders do drugs. That includes college girls. There are some drugs that cause more harm than others, but remember that they all do. Drugs leave you very vulnerable, especially if you're a girl. There are many girls that will have experienced the traumatic experience of rape, and being under the influence of drugs has made many of these victims more vulnerable. It's just easier to rape someone when they're senses are not responding like they should. Also, if you're in college and you're using drugs, chances are you are not doing it by yourself, and when you put yourself in that type of environment, bad things often happen.

Keep in mind that college kids are still very immature, and when you combine immaturity with drugs you get regrettable situations.

so yes, some college girls do use drugs, but they cannot avoid the consequences.

Be safe

Source(s): college
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. Some do. Some don't. For all different reasons. Most survive and do just fine, some do not. I don't know anyone who regrets NOT doing drugs, but I know several who DO regret doing drugs.

• 1 decade ago

Yes and some highschool girs do drugs and some Jr. High girls do drugs...Along with guys...And some adults do drugs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some of every sort of person does drugs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes also not forgetting the universtry students . if unexcepted celebritys do drugs (elvis presley) and unexcepted nice kids smoke them (haley joel osment ) and unexcepted nice girls get rumered a lesbian (miley cyrus ) then i am sure collage girls do drugs.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, some do. Personally, I don't. And I suggest it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Against the background of whatever else there is.

• 1 decade ago

Yes.. as an advice don't join them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. They do.

• yes. alot do. but not all. dont be influenced by others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.