The Women of Lebanon?

Granted it would be difficult to argue that the women of one particular nation or region are more beautiful on average than those of another; I am sure there is no scientific or statistical method to support such a conclusion. However, in my own experience of coming across people in daily life (I live in New... show more Granted it would be difficult to argue that the women of one particular nation or region are more beautiful on average than those of another; I am sure there is no scientific or statistical method to support such a conclusion. However, in my own experience of coming across people in daily life (I live in New York) I have been stunned by just how exquisitely beautiful some women with Lebanonese ancestry happen to be. Do Lebanese women have a reputation throughout the Middle East for being very attractive? Are they regarded as being more attractive, on average, then the typical Arab women or is it just that Lebanon tends to be a more liberal nation and their women can dress and go about their business more freely and therefore Lebanonese women are just seen more by the outside world?
3 answers 3