Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Ariel Sharon Question?

do you beleive that the health condition of Ariel Sharon is a result of his crimes over 50 years OR a result of prayers of the mothers ?

GOD bless his message believers.

Favorite Answer

Well well, I strongly believe that GOD wanted his end this way, and in my opinion I think that he listened to the prayers of the mothers and fathers of martyrs.

When you think of Sabra and Chatila you will be convinced that this is his punishment on earth, i can't imagine his punishment down there.....in hell fire.

Now for the people who are trying to explain why he is sick ..... good try but it was not the question here.

• Leah

Ariel Sharon could be ethnically classified only as a Palestinian. He was born in Palestine in Jewish family, and before 1948 only Jews who lived in Palestine were called Palestinians. Even his British passport said -Palestinian. Arabs who live in palestine were not called Palestinians.

It wasn't just the prayers of mothers; it was the yearnings of decent people around the world. The creature had long since removed himself from the human race and was patently dangerous. Perhaps it was God,who can say? In any event,we should all be grateful he is gone to his wretched retirement.

Does it really matter at this point what his health condition is? Two words: WAR CRIMINAL. This Israeli baby killer won't be making any stops, he's going straight to HELL!

I believe that he is an old man and sadly at a time where he was infavor in creating a true peace he was struck down. May we be strong enough to actually bring about a strong and lasting peace between the Israelis and Palestinians that is true and just.

Good Luck!!!

Whether or not one sees him as a great leader is a political issue. It is unfortunate that he suffered through a stroke. From my understanding as a non-Jew of Orthodox Jewish law, he cannot have his life support terminated. I don't know what his family believes about it but there is a case on humanistic grounds for disconnecting the life support. He is clearly not coming back and has been in a vegetable-like comatose state for two years. Surely it is time to let him rest in peace with dignity. It isn't about taking a life as his body is ready for its time to go. The system is dragging it on. However, his faith requires him to stay on life support.

Yeah.

I was just wondering how his retirement was going.

its a punishment from God for all the innocent lives he is responsible for taking, the butcher of sabra and shatila, will see the face of every man woman and child, he caused to be massacred before he goes to hell. ....thats just my opinion though!

G-d is punishing him for his murders.

• Shay p

Everybody gets sick and everybody dies.

He got sick because he did, even the most righteous get sick.

The prayers of the mothers had nothing to do with it.

If people died because we could wish it upon them many on this earth would be long dead.