Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girls Only!!?

Is it normal for a 14 year old to be a size 32f. I heard that Katie price is a 32f but i don't look anywhere as big as her. However i actually am a 32f i got measured and fitted that size. How come celebrities look so big compared compared to us? and is it normal for a 14 year old to be this size?

Update:

Is there anyway to like make them look smaller. I'm really uncomfortable about them and self-conscious.

Update 2:

Is there anyway to like make them look smaller. I'm really uncomfortable about them and self-conscious. My mum is really big as well but i just want to now really is it normal and when will i stop growing.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • emtd65
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are taped and pushed and smooshed etc. into their clothing. As far as to whether or not it is normal - we are all different. My youngest daughter and I are large breasted She is 15 and is a 36E. After breast reduction surgery, which I had done after my children were born, just two years ago, I am a 38DD. So be yourself and be proud. Always wear a good supporting bra and flattering clothes.

• Oreo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Most celebrities want to show off their bodies, which include the breasts whether they're big or small. You don't need to show off like that.

You should dress the way you feel most comfortable. You can wear loose fitting tops, etc. if you want to look less busty. It's up to you.

• 1 decade ago

It does happen, and it's only because of genes. Reason celebrities look so big is because of photoshop or stuffing. If you don't like the idea of having them so big, you could get a reduction

• 1 decade ago

Normal enough.

Source(s): I was too.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im a DD and ive 15 and i dont look at all like a DD.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think it is normal. maybe it runs in the family?

• 1 decade ago

wow you done well i am a mother of three and i am only a 42d

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.