Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I find a Real Estate School in Puerto Vallarta?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    School ... you don't need no stinkin' school in Mexico

    Anybody can hang up a sign. You will need a work visa a some point

  • 1 decade ago

    I've lived in Puerto Vallarta for a few years now- I haven't heard of a real estate school but I do know more than a few dozen real estate agents here. Most started out as real estate agents in the US or Canada, while a lot also started in timeshare and gravitated to a real estate office.

    You do not need a real estate license to be an agent in Mexico- as was stated above.

    Americans can purchase property in Mexico- it just depends on the property and how it has been designated by the government. (ie. some land is designated solely for Mexican Nationals- to put it simply.)

    You can always try the classifieds on Inside PV (although they're being upgraded at the moment) and Banderas News for real estate jobs in Puerto Vallarta.

    Good luck!

  • 1 decade ago

    There is probably not one. Real estate agents are not licensed in Mexico as they are in the US. So it's pretty much--try to get any job in a real estate firm and through on-job-training work your way up.

  • 1 decade ago

    look in the phone book when you get their you have to be a citzen to buy property their or marry a Mexican

    I love it their!

    I go every year!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.