putting ranch dressing on pizza?

I live in Tuscon, and people here do lots of things differently.

For instance, we call grandma and grandpa 'nana' and 'tata.'

Another things is that lots of people LOVE putting ranch dressing all over their pizza. Have you ever heard or done this?

65 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes and it is EXTREMELY nasty in my opinion.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I am from Texas, and go to school in New York. I know a lot of people who eat ranch with nearly everything in Texas, but up here in NY, only one girl I know has eaten ranch with her pizza. She's Italian, so I would've thought that'd be a no-no. But maybe it's true not a lot of New Yorkers don't. I don't...I hate salad dressings in general.

• 1 decade ago

The grandparents thing is not foreigh to me- I do it too sometimes but the ranch dressing on pizza- never!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I have heard of this and its actually really good. I started eating eat this way when I was about five years old. Myolder sister was doing it and asked me to try it> It has a really good taste and if thte pizza is dry, that makes it so that it's not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wake up sister.

People put Ranch Dressing on their pizza across the entire world. I fail to see how your city is special.

• 1 decade ago

No I have never used ranch dressing on pizza.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I do it and I got it from another girl at work, every month we had a meeting, and we always had pizza for the meetings, and she would always bring a bottle of ranch for her pizza. I tried it and loved it so now I do it too!

• 1 decade ago

I know some people like to dip their pizza in ranch dressing, but I've never known anyone to put it all over the pizza. Also, I think it's nasty.

• 1 decade ago

I love putting the Ranch Dressing (that come swith the pizza) on my pizza I do it everytime we order....=)

• 1 decade ago

every frikin person at my school does that

except for me

i think that it's GROSS!

why ruin a perfectly good pizza by putting some nasty ranch dressing on it.

it's just a waste.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I live in northern Canada and most pizza joints send ranch dip with your pizza.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.