Why do all guys asume I'm good for a nice f**k?

I don't know why all the guys I meet assume that I will have sex with them and be fine with being friends with benefits. I date a variety of guys and meet them all over yet they all have one thing in common, they just want to have sex with me all the time. I don't want to sound weird but I don't understand I'm not some slut who dresses like a whore I'm actually the opposite. It really sucks becasue a guy will ask me out I have a good time and the next time we go out they want me to do more than kiss every single time. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I just want to be in a healthy relationship. Please give advice!

Favorite Answer

People teach other people how to treat them. Something in the angry tone of your question conveys that you have submitted to the expectation for sex and now resent it. Maybe consider this. (make sure that your next suitor is not associated with prior boyfriends that have "clued him in that you ARE, in fact, good for a f**k") and rearrange YOUR mind that this is a different guy and doesn't deserve your antipathy YET and that he should have a "clean slate" chance. Date the new guy, get a chance to know him and then, (even if you'd LIKE to) don't sleep with him. Assume that if he expresses that he'd like to sleep with you it's because he likes you and is attracted to you (not that he's judged that you are "easy"). And then LET THAT SEXUAL TENSION BUILD. Guys generally pretty easily slip into the role as a "user" if allowed to. Don't allow it. Guys will generally take that attitude, "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk free" so.... DON'T . Then the progression will be pretty evident : if he immediately dumps you - he was a jerk that only wanted to "take" from you. If he sticks with you, then he's worth a longer investigation. In any regard be resolved in the position that for at least 6-8 months that any of your "needs" will be met solely by you alone. Give it a chance to see if he wants you or just what's between your legs.

your probably a really attractive girl. and yes guys are think about sex every 10 seconds.

don't let a guy step all over you. your the boss..

best thing is to just say no. simple to say , but hard. tell him your not ready. and you just started seeing him. you don't want to rush into things. and tell him straight up, that your not a slut. and your not easy to get, and if the guy has a problem. then push him aside, because you need a guy who will respect you hun

<3 all the best.

well all i can say to this is what have you done to give men this idea .

without being rude it don.t just come from no where .

if a person believes that they can just have a one off session with you and your going to give it to them then they are going to continue to treat you this way and you won.t get anywhere relationship wise .

believe me when isay if you don.t have respect for yourself then no man is ever going to respect you as they go fr nice clean girls to settle with not a slut

Keep your pants-on, then see which-one is still around !!??

• QuA

Are all these guys mistaken?