Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

tap dance help?

im doing a "level 5" tap dance. My problem is, i dont know what the levels are. Is level 5 hard or easy or what? it is like a spanish type dance kinda flamingoish ( not a word, haha) anyway, what does it mean to have a level 5 tap dance?

i have danced for 10 years.

Favorite Answer

Tap dancing is really fun to learn and do, nothing spanish about it though. I have only just started myself and im finding it really good.

Im not sure what you mean by levels though ... im on grade 2 ... i think it depends if you have done much dacing before on what level you would be put on. I believe that grades would be different to levels though so im not too sure ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p3lPw3LmKQ

Youtube thumbnail

this is a video that should help you understand what good tap dancing is like. .. id say these were about grade 5 or 6 (maybe 7) ... but again i dont know how that would equivalate in levels.