THE MAGIC JACK. Question for Seniors, Have you seen this TV advertisement about FREE CALLS for $19.95 a YEAR?

I would like to ask just Seniors here,( I posted this Question on electronics/land lines for others)

So, do any of you have the Magic Jack? If not, why not?

If you have one, tell me about it, please.

How is the reception?

Can you choose the number?

Are you glad you bought it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I read an article in a magazine, if I made a lot of long distant calls I would give it a try. I'm game for anything that I could save money on.

• 1 decade ago

Never heard of it either. I just looked it up. It is something like Vontage. I have never heard of anyone, in person that I know, that have tried it. But if this ad for The Magic Jack is real .... there are some big name companies that have heard of it,

Will be interesting to see if there is anyone that has actually tried it and they leave a comment.

• doxie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have never heard of it. It sounds like vonage here. Is it through your computer? If so I am not crazy about it. You get a delay when you talk and there is a monthly fee. I can add $15.00 to my regular phone and get all the long distants I need continental U.S.

• 1 decade ago

Can I ask a stupid question because I don't truely understand.

What is Free about $19.95 a year ????

Did I study wrong in school or something ?

Sarge

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Never heard of it here in Michigan. Sounds phony to me.

• 1 decade ago

I haven't heard of MJ. I'm about to get rid of my landline & use my cell phone exclusively. Saves me money!!!

• Kembek
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Never heard of it.

• never heard of it sorry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

must be a english thing -- never heard about it on this side of the pond!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.