Help. I need to stop a Tom cat entering my house and spraying?

We have an unwelcome tom cat spraying and now sleeping in our house.Our cat has been neutered since it was 6mths old. We have disturbed the cat a couple of times and tried to catch it with water but it is still coming in. I have tried to use the spray Get Off after cleaning with a disinfectant. We have a tom but he... show more We have an unwelcome tom cat spraying and now sleeping in our house.Our cat has been neutered since it was 6mths old. We have disturbed the cat a couple of times and tried to catch it with water but it is still coming in. I have tried to use the spray Get Off after cleaning with a disinfectant. We have a tom but he doesn't wear a collar so we can't get a different cat flap.
Not sure who the cat belongs to but if we do manage to capture it then its going for the chop! Any ideas how to stop it coming in without scaring off our little chap. Its disgusting