Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, or Robin Williams?

Who's the funniest? And what movie were they funniest in?

Favorite Answer

(This is difficult...I love them all)

I'm going to go with Robin Williams...I liked him in "Good Will Hunting," especially when he was strangling Matt Damon. (Of course, that was not really a comedy, but funny things still happened, as they did in "Awakenings")

(Jim Carrey - "The Mask" made me laugh hardest)

(Eddie Murphy - I loved his SNL skits...even more than his movies, which are all great).

Jim Carrey - Me, Myself & Irene thats one of his funniest movies ever!

Eddie Murphy - Trading Places, not only is the movie funny, he just plays the bumb so well at the start. And his stand up comedy in Delirious.

Robin Williams - Mrs. Doubtfire thats just so funny and a classic. Birdcage was pretty funny as well.

Its hard to pick just one, although I prefer Eddie & Robin over Jim. They are all pretty good actors and all of their movies do make me laugh..

Eddie would have to be my favourite if I really had to choose.

Jim Carrey

The three are different in many ways.

Robin Williams ~ Amazing actor.

The Dead Poets Society, Bicentenial man, Mrs Doubtfire. An extremely clever man the funniest TV interview I ever saw.

Jim Carrie ~ Impressive best slapstick.

The Mask (superb), Dumber an Dumber (hilarious), Ace Ventura Pet Detective (a joy) Liar, Liar (decent) Truman Show (clever)

Those two made me laugh equally.

Although I enjoyed Eddie Murphy in the Golden Child, the Nutty Professor and the one when he can talk to the animals. Good but not great and not in the same league as Williams.

Jim Carrie made me laugh more, in "Me myself and Irene" was such a scream.

• MikeyG

Eddie Murphy. Coming To America, Beverley Hills Cop 1&2, Trading Places, 48 Hours, it's hard to pick just one and say it's his funniest.

Jim Carrey. Hands down. He's Canadian, he's funny, and he's still got a big future ahead of him.

Robin Williams was good in some movies, but he's done.

Eddie Murphy wasn't really ever that good.

Honestly, I like Will Farrel better though.

xoxo

• Robin Williams because he is the ORIGINAL....Funnier than both Carrey and Murphy put together. Mrs. Doubtfire! LOL!

• Ava

Eddie Murphy - movies - coming to America , boomerang , the nutty professor

eddie murphy is the funniest, wouldnt watch a movie with either of the other two, their not funny AT all, just plain stupid.

Of the 3 I prefer Robin Williams, but each has one film of comedy that stands out. For Robin it's THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP, for Jim it's LIAR LIAR and for Eddie it's TRADING PLACES.