athier asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

is Malaysia a beautiful country?

what about the people, culture and traditions?

Update:

beautiful in term of people, food, places, and culture...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Until u've been to Tioman Island then u know what's the meaning of a beautiful beach.

The foods there are fascinating !

A country consists of Malay, Chinese & Indian, and without the significant racism. U'll never see words such as "go back to your country XXX!" or "fxxking chinese" (as i can see in NZ and Aust). Different races grow up together, they accept those who cover their head, they accept those who going to church on Sunday, they accept those who burning insense, they accept each other.

If u like curry, if u like fresh tropical fruits and seafood, if u like shopping for bargain, if don't mind sitting by the street to taste the best food, then this the place !!

Besides a little messy in the politic (which country don't) and many tiny robbery here and there, it is a beautiful country - for living or travelling.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm gonna say yes it is a beautiful Country/people.

• 1 decade ago

Food delicious ,place good to travel and litlebit multi culture and ppl friendly nice than europe ..

• 1 decade ago

Not sure what you mean by beautiful ? If you love gentle natured people, magnificent food, extreme shopping excellent transport infrastructure, then yes, it is an extremely beautiful country

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a beautiful country with beautiful people!

Source(s): i agree with Precillia H!
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, it is beautiful if you mean the sceneries, beaches (some of them still remain crystal clear water), mountains, caves, and all other best travel sites. Apart from that, if you mean the Malaysians' behaviours, 'beware'..

• Faez G
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Wait till you visit Puduraya.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just a so so country.

i have been to more beautiful countries than malaysia. fyi, the thais are more friendly than malaysians

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

almost everything is beautiful in malaysia

• 1 decade ago

Yes..absolutely! You got excellent answers from Pricillia H..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.