59 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have them,they're too big.Peace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't really like HUGE boobs. I think 36B or C is a good size. But of course, the number part of a bra size is just what you measure around your entire body, so you could be a chubby and wear a 44 A, which wouldn't nessicarily mean that you have big boobs. But yeah, I think boobs can be too big, and I prefer natural over fake. But honestly, just as long as the girl is happy with how she is, and as long as you can make her feel happy about how she is if she's not, then I don't care.

• Sara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bigger Boobs Because You Can Squeeze And Suck Them Till Milk Squirts Out. I Got An Erection From This Answer.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely! There was a black woman in a crowd of people a few nights back on the news. She had the biggest boobs! If they're so big they cause back problems or somehow interfere with one's life then they're too big for that person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

About 5yrs. ago, I went w. my friend's sis. who is two yrs. my age & white (we've known each other since childhood, so it's all good b/t her bro. & I, we're like bro's. She ain't like a sis. to me, though), who at that time, had about 44DD. It's too big for me. My current girl is a "C"; rather big for an Asian gal, but I want her to gain more weight. So, usually.... if they're too big, they're most likely 'cos of weight gain (my girl; though, Koreans in Korea have a natural "gift" of bigger breasts for the Asians; my girl is Chinese.) &/or natural. A lot of cases though are from implants. I haven't had the misfortune of experiencing dating a woman w. that situation. I'm happy w. my girl's "C" cup, but a little bigger, is nice, but not quite a "D". It's too big. I'm "mix." A general preferance is also a bit according to culture, not jus' "color." i.e.; watch "Fat Girlz" w. "Monique", you'll know what I'm talking about. In Africa, a thin woman is unhealthy, 'cos of the situation there. They like the more "plump" girls, incl. in the Middle East. So, it's preferance, situation, & culture, etc... Sry. for blabbing, but you ask'd the question, I'm not really going to give much of an opinion, usually facts.

• 1 decade ago

As a hopeless boob man, they can never be too big.

As a person, yes, there comes a level where they are just freakish.

Zena Fulsome. She is far too big

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer my girl's 36 C. Anything larger would be too big for me...makes a lass look top heavy. Kind of like a weeble-wooble...;)

Source(s): Now if you want to discuss hind quarters...oh never mind. I'll get a violation notice anyway.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dunno

aint seen em yet

but taht is a guy thing lol

(actually I am sure they can be too big but . . . . . . . . I coulndt tell you the size designation, probably some sort of triple letter thing)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u have back problems because of them..... i mean they have to be pro-portal to the women

these women with size 0 waist and 38 D boobs just look weird

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No too big boobs is like saying too chocolatly! No such thing!

• 1 decade ago

Anything that stick out more than 10 inches from the body

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.