Arsenal fans did you notice this(important) ???

After observing the last 4 games Arsenal have played in the league did you notice that...................

...1. Clichy has lost all his confidence and he is not very attacking like the way he was .

2. Hleb has lost his ball control.

3. Adebayor is different in his new hairstyle.

4. Our tempo and the speed of passing is very low at times.

5. Our creativity is poor.

Arsenal fans did you notice this? im sure you have. but why?!?!? whats happening to us?!?!?!!?

Best Answer

the lads are tired,chelsea & man utd have money/depth so they have good players who can fitt in.

who have we got to cover for clichy,traore? crap.

It's been noticed in their last four EPL games. They've played boring football to the other games they've played all season.

1. I agree, Clichy is making mistakes and not pushing forward as much in the last few weeks. I'm not sure about the injury but I hope it's not serious.

2. Hleb is a great player. He's just making a few mistakes here and there.

3. Adebayor is a funny one. It's true because he hasn't scored in a while now in the EPL. And as you mentioned, it was since he had that funny looking haircut, no offense.

4. The speed and tempo has definately dropped out of Arsenal's game. hopefully they can pick-up the pace before the Champions League game with Liverpool.

5. Creativity has been poor because they havn't scored more than a single goal in the EPL for a few weeks now. It's not good for Arsenal's confidence seeing as they're a young side.

Hopefully it's nothing serious and I hope they can get back to form and can challenge for titles again.

I have noticed some of that,but I definitely don't think their somewhat internal combustion happened overnight.

Their ego took a hell of a beating last month when they got walked over by Man United.

Clichy had struggled to cope with some of the faster wingers in the league.Like last week when Valencia had his way with Clichy.Maybe Wenger told Clichy to stay back and defend.

I'm not too sure about Hleb losing his ball control,nor Adebayor's scoring ability having to do with his hair.I'm going to presume after a great season they both got burnt out.I pointed that out about Adebayor before the Milan game.Many fans just laughed it off.

I think the other teams have caught on to Arsenal's playing style and they are doing what they have to do to limit Arsenal's playing style to the minimum.That's why they are slower in attacking,and their creativity has been limited because their plays have become more predictable.

• mariam

When Chelsea were on top for a while, they suddenly had enough fans to fill Old Trafford. Everyone wants to be seen to be supporting the successful team, if they're not true football fans.... that's why United have so many fans. Both true football lovers and the glory hunters with intelligence. Yeah, I agree, for the true fans Arsenal are class. ;-) Capaz De Todo xxx♥♥♥xxx

The players are burning out and need an imputus of rotation but we do not have the strength in depth to remain consistant. I think the Eduardo situation has not helped. My confidence in the attitude of the media and pudits is non existant after seeing that they preferred to critisize Arsene Wenger for his comments, William Gallas for what they referred to as petulence whilst stating what a nice guy Taylor is and he did'nt mean it..... astonishing!! How did they fail to prioritise highlighting the career threatening dangers of the studs showing challenges in an attempt to remove these from our game?!?! How do Arsenal players feel knowing that there is institutional bias against them? How would the situation been reported if it had happened to Rooney, Ronaldo, Gerrard?!(sorry to rant on) So glad Blatter has commented about the challenge (not a Blatter fan) because the FA failed to take the moral high ground. Kolo scored our goal after coming back from a rest period and I think one or two players are in desperate need of a well earned rest.

• Jim

I'm here to talk about 3.

A few years ago Saha cut his hair and ever since he has become half the man he used to be.

Just beware, arsenal fans, I've got a feeling of deja vu.

And I agree the loss of form was caused by the thrashing by United. Wenger said his players were not affected but sadly for them, the result is obvious.

Adebayor = Samson

• Sal G

Every team goes through a slump and for Arsenal it just happens to be right now! I hope they pull out of it soon!

I really believe it's because you've got a lot of youngsters who are finding it hard to deal with the pressure. They didn't become cra*p overnight. If you don't win the title I reckon it'll be a great learning curve for next season.

This shows your over confidence.Only Man Utd r going 2 win the league just watch

One more

6 ) Wenger has lost his magic after throw of it all out for Milan game.