Guys, How FAKE do you think a girl can get??

so as a girl, i know we can sometimes be fake. well, at least in a guy's opinion. so this if for the guys, to what extent will you accept a girl who uses some fake things, and then when is it you can't take it anymore? i'm going to list all of the following things i've noticed girls use that is... show more so as a girl, i know we can sometimes be fake. well, at least in a guy's opinion. so this if for the guys, to what extent will you accept a girl who uses some fake things, and then when is it you can't take it anymore?

i'm going to list all of the following things i've noticed girls use that is fake, and guys answer which ones you don't mind, and girls answer which ones you use. got it?

fake nails
fake hair (extensions)
fake eyelashes
fake boobs
*heels (fake height)
lip plumper (fake lips; collagen)
tanning booth
fairness cream
*waxing (i.e. eyebrows, upper lip, legs, etc)
*shaving
makeup (lipstick, eyeshado, blush, all colored stuff)
dying hair (fake color)
permanent mascara dye
pencil eyebrows
fake nose
*color contacts
etc, any other examples?

now you might be surprised i put some of them, because you use them daily or you have never thought about them. i just wanted girls to realize how sometimes we put an unnecessary effort into our looks. the ones that i starred, apply to me.
Update: personally, i consider myself pretty natural for the most part. i'm a bare minimum girl when it comes to makeup, a little powder, gloss, and body splash, etc. but i'm not completely against something like a nose job for a slight alteration, although i do think boob jobs look completely fake. anyways my... show more personally, i consider myself pretty natural for the most part. i'm a bare minimum girl when it comes to makeup, a little powder, gloss, and body splash, etc. but i'm not completely against something like a nose job for a slight alteration, although i do think boob jobs look completely fake. anyways my point is not to attack other girls at all, but just reevaluate yourself. how natural are you really? and guys, before you attack girls, just consider to what extent are girls driven to be like this because of things you all preach? ever thought about that? so we're both at fault, to a degree.

please star if you think this is an interesting topic! thanks, i'm writing an editorial on this.
Update 2: to people who are preaching chill, just don't answer. i'm not demanding that you post a response, it's just an interesting topic to some people. and i wanted to get both the male and female perspective.
21 answers 21