Guys, How FAKE do you think a girl can get??

so as a girl, i know we can sometimes be fake. well, at least in a guy's opinion. so this if for the guys, to what extent will you accept a girl who uses some fake things, and then when is it you can't take it anymore?

i'm going to list all of the following things i've noticed girls use that is fake, and guys answer which ones you don't mind, and girls answer which ones you use. got it?

fake nails

fake hair (extensions)

fake eyelashes

fake boobs

*heels (fake height)

lip plumper (fake lips; collagen)

tanning booth

fairness cream

*waxing (i.e. eyebrows, upper lip, legs, etc)

*shaving

makeup (lipstick, eyeshado, blush, all colored stuff)

dying hair (fake color)

permanent mascara dye

pencil eyebrows

fake nose

*color contacts

etc, any other examples?

now you might be surprised i put some of them, because you use them daily or you have never thought about them. i just wanted girls to realize how sometimes we put an unnecessary effort into our looks. the ones that i starred, apply to me.

personally, i consider myself pretty natural for the most part. i'm a bare minimum girl when it comes to makeup, a little powder, gloss, and body splash, etc. but i'm not completely against something like a nose job for a slight alteration, although i do think boob jobs look completely fake. anyways my point is not to attack other girls at all, but just reevaluate yourself. how natural are you really? and guys, before you attack girls, just consider to what extent are girls driven to be like this because of things you all preach? ever thought about that? so we're both at fault, to a degree.

please star if you think this is an interesting topic! thanks, i'm writing an editorial on this.

to people who are preaching chill, just don't answer. i'm not demanding that you post a response, it's just an interesting topic to some people. and i wanted to get both the male and female perspective.

Favorite Answer

Its the overall package at any one point in time. If the "stuff" makes you feel confident and playful....fine. I like women that can give me a mix of looks...variety is the spice of life. There is always the shower test.....

Well, I don't think guys are going to read this as it is too long to keep their interest.. but just for fun I'll list which apply to me:

Heels, lip plumper, waxing, shaving, makeup, dying hair...

I think all of them are okay for girls to do. If I had the money I'd probably do all of them except the tanning or fairness cream. There is an in-depth article in this month's glamour about a guy who was freaked out by plastic surgery and will only date 'natural' girls... but some of the guys liked fake boobs etc.

fake eyelashes

heels

lip plumper

fairness cream

waxing

shaving

makeup

dying hair

tanning.. its more of a skin bleach instead to make me pale white.. 0_o

and others,

Fake shape- corsets (underneath clothing or for the top)

Fake photos - photoshop ( Not very often anymore)

Fake teeth - lazer whitening

Okay, here's what I do for myself:

heels (but only when dressing up more than casual)

shaving (i don't consider this "fake" cuz it's a must-have for personal hygiene lol)

makeup

dying hair

I'm lazy and don't like how I look anyways, so I don't put much effort into myself. lol

• Audra

yea some do some dont i'm not fake girl XD + i only dye my hair sometimes =3 i get real tan fake tan is bad for u =3

i admittttttttt to a lot of that'

tanning salon

fake nails

fake hair color

and shaving but all girls do that one;)

and sommmeee makeeeup

i really hate wearingggg makeup, even though it makesssss you know, me look prettier?

but when i do wear i feel like thats the only time i feel OK.

ajksfh jklshgjklh g

ew

im sorry, but i have to disagree with high heels adding some sort of "fakeness" to a girl. yes, high heels do add more inches to a persons height, but that's not everyones reason for wearing them. Im 5'7", so i have no reason to be any taller, but i love wearing high heels. and for no bigger reason than just because i am a shoe addict and am in love with high heels. high heels are not in some way adding fakeness to who i am, because that IS me! lol

<----------------fake tan

fake hair

makeup

pencil eyebrows

waxed

shaved

yeah im pretty fake but thats okay

Id look scary if I was all natural. haha

I feel bad for boys.

they don't really have much to make them prettyful : /

whoa i never really realized how messed up us girls can be..

i sometimes use fake nails..

i have extensions

i wear heels when i dress up

i wax everything!

and i shave

i wear makeup everyday

i have dyed my hair before

wow, haha that's really wierd that i didnt even notice.

I have:

Heels

Waxing

Make up

I have dyed my hair before