Poll - What freaky device could I make with a bottle cap, a stuffed hamster, a shaken up soda can, and a ham?

Favorite Answer

split a hole in the bottom of the hamster, pop open the soda can, instert the ham in the soda can, shake the can (ham flavor) place a straw in the can, instert the soda can with the straw into the hamster (make sure the straw comes through the mouth of the hamster) bottle cap the mouth of the hamster, shake the hamster, remove the bottle cap then pour the "ham" flavor soda over the enjoyable area.:-)

Hey!!! The last time you had a blue crayon, which is what I needed for my cold-fusion nuclear reactor. Now you have a bottle cap, which is what I need for an automated electronic solar tracking device.

My offer is still open. Want to join forces? We'll figure out some type of freaky thing. Maybe a nuclear powered, automated, electronically controlled, stuffed hamster with a CO2 ham launcher.

Umm question one why do u have a stuffed hamster?

2 is the hamster real

3 why

and lastly I think you should eat the ham throw away the bottle cap and put the hamster on top of the shaken up soda can :D!!! lol sounds fun to me. hope I helped with you creepy little experiment...

Cut a hole in the stuffed hamser and put in the soda can. Cut a hole in the ham and put the covered can inside. put the bottle cap inside after the can and plug the ham back up with the left over ham.

you know have a balistics dummy for heart peircing firearms tests.

• Brenda

I usually do, but not all the time. If I think it's going to be a while before I take the next sip, I put the cap back on, but if I'm eating something with it, I usually leave the cap off because I don't want to keep bothering with it.

The first stuffed hamster ever to be launched off the ground wearing a hat (cap) and a cape (ham).

put the hamster in the ham put the bottle cap on top and attach the shoken up soda at the end. a hamster rocket.

The information you are looking for can be found on the Sharon Osbourne web site under "How to deal with annoying neighbors"

a soda shooting ham with a hamster tied to its back and a botle cap as its hat

lol

a soda flavored stuffed hamster