Howto: Hide HTML source code?

Ok, so on most (if not all) webpages, you can right click on a blank section of the page, click view, then view source, and see the actuall HTML code. The problem I have is that I have recently built a page that looks and works great, but the code is very messy. Now I know that a bunch of you will say that this... show more Ok, so on most (if not all) webpages, you can right click on a blank section of the page, click view, then view source, and see the actuall HTML code.

The problem I have is that I have recently built a page that looks and works great, but the code is very messy. Now I know that a bunch of you will say that this is perfectly fine (I actually agree with you) however, it can not apply to this situation (long story...).

Anyway, the question is short is how restrict a viewer from accessing the source code as shown above (if any)?

Thanks in advance.