I need yall to tell me what 2 zodiac signs you've experienced are the freakiest partners.?

Favorite Answer

Aquarius and Scorpio (i'm a Scorpio)

• JAS

For sure Scorpios are the freakiest in bed. Sagittarius is second freakiest because they (we) are down for whatever, anytime, anywhere. Everyone knows that. Meagan--Leos are good in bed, but they're not especially freaky. I've heard a lot about Aquarius but can't comment from experience. All of you claiming Virgos the freakiest, please. I've been with a few Virgos and they were officially the most boring and routine partner I've ever had. No passion. Aside from Sun sign, it's a good idea to look at a person's Mars when assessing sexuality. Makes a difference.

One was an Aquarius, the other a Virgo... (both into bondage and dominance... *grin*), and another one Sagittarius (not what he did, but the way he did it! ^_^)

None of them my current boyfriend, sadly enough... And I would have to say I'm the freakiest one in my relationship right now and I'm not even that freaky...

I'm gonna say Taurus and all water signs Pisces Scorpio and cancer some Leos and some Gemini and Capricorn males are good with there tongue if you know what i mean

Source(s): and those who give me thumbs down well youll get over it just because i didnt choose your sign

Aries and Scorpio are the most freakiest. Yummy!!!

Pisces

Sagittarius

and supposedly scorpio

you can get an aries to do just about anything if you make them beleive its their idea

Scorpio.

Source(s): Female capricorn.

From past experience, I would have to say Scorpios and Leos.

• I'd say none, from my experience.

But.. I've heard that Scorpio and Sagittarius rock your bed. =)

Aquarius + Virgo.

O.M.G.

Source(s): Experience.