Is the following situation corruption of a minor?

Ok I kissed this girl while visiting in Pennsylvania. She is 16 and still is and I am 19. Somebody told me it was corruption of a minor but I looked that definition up. And thats when somebody has sex. I'm seriously confused

• Cindy
    Favorite Answer

You may want to find some one that is more your own age, I only say this because how much can you possibly have in common with a little girl such as her. Eventually you may want to have more with her, and then it will be illegal to go there.

I would move on before that happens and you get your self into big time trouble.

Find some one closer to your own age, you will be a lot happier if you do.

Best of luck.

Source(s): Self, Retired Correctional Officer

i belive that if u cant find someone ur own age you are able to get with someone that is older and not younger but if it was me i wouldhave done the same thing bec i think it is bull **** when u are 19 and u kiss a 16 yr old they should arrest everyone who kisses there mother and father or have then lockedup bec that is pritty much the same shitt !!

good luck finding the love of ur life