Are you full of 100%, pure unfiltered gay goodness?

Or did Jessica Alba's character in Sin City turn you on?

I'll be honest. That is one foxy b****h. I'd throw my fashion sense to the wind and totally have a few minutes of heterosexual hanky panky with her.

*sigh*

Why must I always get dull straight girls answering my questions...

KEVIN SPACEY? THAT's who you choose? Good grief!

BILL MURRAY! SWEET CHRIST!

Three words! Brad freaking Pitt! Bare a**ed perfection in Thelma and Louise? Liquid sex poured into a gorgeous man-mold? Ring any bells?

Favorite Answer

KEVIN SPACEY!!!

That man just OOZES sex! Only man who has ever turned me on. :)

** Oh great, you have me thinking about that scene in American Beauty now... ahhh!!!

*** Brad PITT?! Not. Old. Enough! Men age so gracefully! I can't help that I dig it. :)

Source(s): They say straight people sometimes idolize same-sex celebrities to the point of sexual fantasy, so why can't it be true for homosexuals and opposite sex celebrities, too? :) ***LMAO He is HOT! http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~aurora/kevin-spacey3.jpg I've always had a thing for Bill Murray and Jack Nicholson too, but not really to the point of sexual fantasy. I sound like a forty year old woman...I'll be 20 in a few weeks! Ha!

My moments of being full of pure, unfiltered, yummy gay goodness, alas, have been nonexistent for almost a week, and if I'm a good boy, will be remain nonexistent for another 3 weeks more.

But on April 11 I'm getting the economy size tube of KY.

Oh, and Jessica Alba doesn't quite do it for me. Read my question on Carmen Electra. She's cuuuute.

hey!! im not boring, but ive got to say '(angry) cas' has a bad taste in guys!!! lol

im obviously not 100%, pure unfiltered gay goodness, but i know a tv character who is- maxxie!!! hes just so angelic!

brad pitt, yeah, gotta admit i had a thing for him before the whole angelina jolie thing, but now hes old! but he looked f**k hot in troy!! and there was a scene at the beginnig when he was naked!OMG!♥♥♥

edit* i dont think 'free to be' realises ur gay lol!

100%

I'm a lesbian and I would not touch Jessica Alba with a 20 ft poll. Yuck! I guess everyone has different tastes LOL

Let's hear it for Sam ... I feel a community unleashing, purging, and spewing-forth coming on. All my gay mates (except one) get secret psychic, if not actual, wood for Angelina Jolie. One of them wants to be straddled and treated REALLY mean, we're talking hospitalization-mean, by Mistress Alba.

Myself, I quite fancy being the meat in an Angelina/Vince Vaughn sandwich.

...

How anyone managed to get so angry over this question is beyond me. Jessica Alba is one of the reasons I can't imagine ever being gay. I'm sorry :(

Constantly. I have an aura. A purely naked aura of goodness. Sometimes it shines so brightly I have to close the curtains.

• Don

I cannnot think of one female in my entire life that I would rather have sex with rather than my partner...honestly, he puts Brad Pitt to shame...he's awesome...

Haha, nice details.

Umm, I'm bi, but lean more towards dudes. I would describe myself as 85% gay and 15% straight.

Still bi!

• jen

I'm pretty sure it would take alot more than plain jessica alba to warrant a heterosexual tirade for most gays.