Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Im 17 year old male and im a virgin....?

what do yall think about that is it good or bad?

Favorite Answer

Kudos to you !!!!! Stay that way !!! In this society of disease you need to be very careful. Make sure your first time is with someone you really love and not just infatuation. Your body and life will thank you!!!

I was a virgin until I was 19

Cool dude! be yourself so you havent bonked a chick or whatever. that is cool. Let me inform you that 70% of the dudes that say they have had sex really havent the just say that. Your cool for actually admitting and say your a virgin its not bad it means you have more selfrespect than others do

stand proud dude

curt

I think it is great, you are doing it the right way despite any pressure from friends. I wish there were more like you, my hat is off to you and your parents for raising such a good son.

• sid

I'm 23 and still a virgin....don't have a gf yet.....but I believe my career to be more important than all this TV make belief....go to school , get good grades, get a good job, get that trans am!!! and then see if you get the ladies....no woman wants to be with a jerk with no future.....get tht future and then think about all this....trust me...it's the right thing to do

Source(s): hope tht helped
  • Oreo

More and more young people are waiting longer before having intercourse. Some are even happy to do everything else but intercourse, which isn't always safe or healthy either.

Keep up the good work!

Stay a virgin for awhile.Untill she is the right one for you.looks

arent every thing. Make sure she has no diseases ask her first or tell her you want to know information more about her.

play it safe where a condom.

It's good that you've maintained it.

Considering the sheer number of deadly sexually transmitted diseases out there I say it's best you hold off on sex until you've found someone you'd like to live with the rest of your life.

Assuming that's what you want to do with your life.

Sex is a bit over rated.

I'm a virgin and I'm 18. There's nothing wrong with it at all. It shows that you haven't met someone who you love enough, and that's fine. I don't believe you should ever have sex with someone you don't truly love.

whats the deal about that??

im a virgin until 23.

after that nothing really change.