I need a quote for our yearbook that will go with the title "c'est la vie" which means "such is life"

the title of our yearbook will be "c'est la vie" which means "such is life". it could also mean "celebrate life" but since we're going with the concept of a kid letting go of his paperboat, they said the interpretation "such is life" will fit it better. anyway, i... show more the title of our yearbook will be "c'est la vie" which means "such is life". it could also mean "celebrate life" but since we're going with the concept of a kid letting go of his paperboat, they said the interpretation "such is life" will fit it better.

anyway, i need a quote that somehow reveals something about life which could end perfectly with "c'est la vie". so that the people will get the idea of the concept. a four line quote will be great. and can you include the author too if there is, haha. something like, "storms will pour down and the sun will go down...but...such is life/c'est la vie". that's too corny. i'm looking for a deeper and more sensible one.

so the cover will have the picture of a child letting go of his paperboat and the title goes at the bottom. then on the first page, the same thing will be on it but in black and white and it'll have the quote on the center.

i've been looking for one but i haven't found the right one. can anyone help me. thank you.
Update: the title of our yearbook will be "c'est la vie" which means "such is life". it could also mean "celebrate life" but since we're going with the concept of a kid letting go of his paperboat, they said the interpretation "such is life" will fit it better. anyway, i... show more the title of our yearbook will be "c'est la vie" which means "such is life". it could also mean "celebrate life" but since we're going with the concept of a kid letting go of his paperboat, they said the interpretation "such is life" will fit it better.

anyway, i need a quote that somehow reveals something about life(preferably about endings since its graduation) which could end perfectly with "c'est la vie". so that the people will get the idea of the concept. a four line quote will be great. and can you include the author too if there is, haha. something like, "storms will pour down and the sun will go down...but...such is life/c'est la vie". that's too corny. i'm looking for a deeper and more sensible one.

so the cover will have the picture of a child letting go of his paperboat and the title goes at the bottom. then on the first page, the same thing will be on it but in black and white and it'll have the quote on the center.

can anyone help me. thank you.
2 answers 2