What natural remedy can i use to cure UTI in just 12 hours?

Best Answer

It takes longer than 12 hours to cure a UTI even with antibiotics. The pills they give you to alleviate the symptoms, (which work really quickly) do nothing to kill the infection

Cranberry capsules, garlic capsules, and lots of raw honey will take care of it, but it takes longer than conventional medicine.

• Sandra

Hi hun. I am a nurse. First of all once you get a UTI you cannot cure it "naturally", but there are many things you can do to prevent them. People say cranberry juice but you'd have to drink lots. There is a pill over that counter called AZO. It is consisted of highly concentrated cranberry juice and other stuff. It is WIDELY used for people like you and works very well. It is safe to take every day. Also, a lot of the UTI's I see are from women not cleaning themselves well after intercourse. This is a must. Try these 2 things and I think you'll see a big difference. If you have one now...do not let it go. UTI's that are ignored can cause kidney damage. Good Luck!

Ok you are talking to the Queen of UTI's in the past for many years until I started taking Colloidal Silver at the beginnings of feeling one come one. I am prone to them and so is my Daughter.

Find a good Colloidal Silver- not homemade the ones you find in the store. Take it internally- doesn't have a taste and no side effects other than making you better. Also drinking lots of water and taking cranberry tablets or cranberry extract. The juices contain too much sugar which the buggers will feed off of during an infection and often make it worse. You can do the cranberry drops and colloidal silver in a bit of juice if need be. The Colloidal silver can also be used directly on the vagina area to help with any burning or itching. It will usually clear up within a day or two.

In just 12 hours, nothing natural will alleviate the symtoms of a bladder infection. You are best to go get some antibiotics for immediate relief.

You can load up on water, cranberry juice and cranberry extract tablets (always take the recommended dosage). no ocean spray, from concentrate or added sugars. It needs to be pure cranberry juice. You can find it at some grocery stores and almost every natural food store or pharmacy catering to alternative medicine.

cranberry sometimes works if you don't have a serious infection, however it is unlikely to work in just 12 hours.

You should really go to a doctor.

1st:How do u know that u have an UTI

2nd:do u have any pain in your lower back

3rd:drink alot of cranberry juice and water,if u have problems eliminating or u have a fever go to a doctor because u have to go on antibotics no matter what

4th:this condition cannot be cured in 12hrs it may take up to 10-20 days on meds in order to eliminate this problem

and do so right away because this can lead into serious kidney infection in which u will be hospitalized!if u find info on this contrary to what i have told u drop me a line as i would to know myself.hope it helps and good luck!

Source(s): nurse and seen too much
  • Oracle

Go to a doc now! You don't know what you may have or why. If you're concerned it might be an STD (you don't discuss) the doctor has seen it all before. I don't think you're going to get rid of any UTI in 12 hours. Keep pushing fluids until the doc gets you on some meds.

Cranberry juice helps a lot

• dcrc93

you usally cant cure it with out antibotics

you might look on the net and buy some type of kidney or bladder infection natural cures

do drink alot of water and keep it flushed

An old wives tale: Drink Alka Seltzer. You can buy over the counter meds to help with the pain. You really need to get an antibiotic though.

IDK if you can CURE it without antibiotics, but get some cranberry juice. it's GREAT for UTI's. drink lots of it. if it's too tart, add a little sugar. i've heard you can also eat yogurt.