Mr.李 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯20點20點點(20)

翻譯文章:When Tom was growing up, the video game industry was developing.Video games were an important part of Tom’s childhood. By the time he was twenty-one, home video games were a multi-billion dollar industry. Although they are now adults, millions of young people of Tom’s generation still love playing video games.

“During the vacation, “said Tom ,”I spent 130 hours playing ‘ Final Fantasy8. That’s five and a half days of my life! During the semester I have to be careful not to spend too much time playing.”

麻煩一句句翻譯~~

例如:

In the late 1970s lots of companies began to produce video game machines that could be played at home.

1970年代的後期,許多公司開始生產可以家裡玩的電視遊樂器。

The most successful of these early video games was made by Atari.

這些早期的電視遊樂遊戲裡,最成功的就是Atari作的電視遊樂器的遊戲。

p.s.別用翻譯軟體翻譯(文法都錯的)XD""

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When Tom was growing up, the video game industry was developing.

在湯姆的成長過程中,也正值電玩產業的發展期

Video games were an important part of Tom’s childhood.

電玩在湯姆的童年裡扮演著重要的角色

By the time he was twenty-one, home video games were a multi-billion dollar industry.

在他21歲的左右,電視遊樂器是個達到好幾十億美元的產業

Although they are now adults, millions of young people of Tom’s generation still love playing video games.

無數個跟湯姆同世代的人, 雖然已是成年人了,都仍然喜愛打電動

“During the vacation, “said Tom ,”I spent 130 hours playing ‘ Final Fantasy8. That’s five and a half days of my life! During the semester I have to be careful not to spend too much time playing.”

湯姆說:[放假的時候,我花了130個小時玩太空戰士8. 這可是等於我生命中的五天半的時間! 但開學後,我就必須注意不能花太多時間在電玩上]

Source(s): 自己
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

只有Mindy 的比較正確

• 1 decade ago

When Tom was growing up, the video game industry was developing.

Tom在成長的時候, (也可以說還是小孩時) 電玩遊戲的生意才剛開始發展

Video games were an important part of Tom’s childhood.

電玩遊戲是Tom童年很重要的一環

By the time he was twenty-one, home video games were a multi-billion dollar industry.

當他二十一歲的時候, 家庭電玩遊戲已經是一個幾十億的事業了

Although they are now adults, millions of young people of Tom’s generation still love playing video games.

雖然現在他們都已經是大人了, 跟Tom同一代的年輕人還是很喜歡玩電玩

“During the vacation, “said Tom ,”I spent 130 hours playing ‘ Final Fantasy8.

Tom 說: 我在假期的時候, 我花了130小時就是在玩 太空戰士8 !

That’s five and a half days of my life! During the semester I have to be careful not to spend too much time playing.”

那是我生命中的整整五天耶! 這學期, 我必須要很小心不要讓我自己玩太多或太久

2008-03-15 10:22:45 補充:

忘記:

整整五天是應該是

整整五天半

sry

Source(s): 在美國唸書的我
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.