Why won't my brouser open my Yahoo mail?

I can log into chat, and into my yahoo home page. I can see that i have messages in the little box. I never upgraded. I have always used yahoo classic. I have seen this question asked by several people. Some of the responses were just silly and rude. This is a serious issue. I have tried to contact yahoo and they aren't very helpful. When I click the mail button, I get a pop up that says

Yahoo! mail eexperienced a login error:

name: TypeError

message:Object expected

number: 2146823281

description: object expected

so I click ok, then the same message pops up, then I click ok again, then another window pops up and it says

Unable to load mail javascript files

I have seen I am not the only one who has experienced this problem. Has anyone had any luck resolving this issue. The serious answer that I did see posted didn't work for my computer. Also, the trouble shooting didn't work either.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Thank you, Ross and Devin. Yes, I tried the system restore. And I am on dsl and they actually replaced my modem today. I was able to get into it until this morning. This is just frustrating. Do you know if I can have my yahoo mail forwarded? I use this mail for my business a lot.

ANSWER::::::::::::

HERE IS WHAT I HAD TO DO

I opened up my control panel. Then I double clicked on my java icon. This opened up my java control panel. Then I clicked at the bottom where it said settings. This brings you to a page that says st the top keep temporary internet files. I unchecked that box. I haven't tried to play a game since I did that, so I may have to go back an check that. But then at the bottom of that page, I deleted the temporary internet files. I am now able to access my yahoo email and I am a happy camper. I hope this helps anyone else experiencing this problem.

Favorite Answer

simple fix.. Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore set it for about a week before this started happening.

• D3V!N

Yahoo really doesnt pursue the issue in that matter.

There still can be multiple issues though because of that.

Whether its a problem with the server you are using, internet connection can be slow, etc.

Sorry if this isnt much of a help!

wish you luck!

Spelling -

ur doing it wrong

bcz ur white necklace and brown hat dont match!!!!!!!!