Will they make a sex offender pay child support if he has already signed away his rights as a parent?

my cousin is a registered sex offender and he had signed away his parental rights and did everything he was supposed to do and now the "ex girlfriend" has filed child suport in a diffrent county can they make him, pay even though he has already signed away his rights as a father he has had no contact... show more my cousin is a registered sex offender and he had signed away his parental rights and did everything he was supposed to do and now the "ex girlfriend" has filed child suport in a diffrent county can they make him, pay even though he has already signed away his rights as a father he has had no contact with the kids in over 2 1/2 yrs because the mother did not want him around his new daughter!