Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How long should I wait before I delete my question when it gets no answers?

I just imagine my poor question is sitting in some witness box in Y!Court somewhere in Singapore while its askits are frozen and no one gets to see the question. So, how long should I wait to nuke my own question before Y!A decides to make a little withdrawal from my pointage account?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Shortly before you post it is the safest way. Of course if you feel like living dangerously then you can play the game of quantum chance known as TD Euwaite roulette. Simply ask your question and then rig a trigger to the report abuse button operated by the radioactive decay of a single atom of Moronium90, put the whole thing in a handy box ( an old cat box is about right) and wait.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When I posted a question that got no answers I deleted it myself upon the "heads up" notice and then re-posted it as new. No one goes back more than 2 pages or so, so if you don't get a hit in the first couple of days chances are no one is going to see your question.

Best to post it new so it's right there on the front page!

• 1 decade ago

let it stay 3 days at least as today there is no one around it is like a ghost site but people will see it and answer it .i always like your questions anyway as you always have something good or funny to say...

• 1 decade ago

I'd go with 20 minutes to avoid the lashings. I'll lash you instead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do it once it leaves the front page. Anything after that is pretty much oblivion for questions.

• 1 decade ago

If you let it go without a answer and Yahoo removes it, Yahoo will return your 5 points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wait 'til the very last minute.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let it go to voting. lol Love, honey

• 1 decade ago

can't you link it up to another question? that is, if you really wanted some answers. we all must have missed that one.

Source(s): "The above is my answer to this poll/survey and in no way should be misconstrued as chatting."
  • 1 decade ago

don't delete it. you never know whomay come acroos your question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.