Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Albuteral inhalers, I need answers, please?

I order my Albuteral or Salbutamol inhalers from this place: https://www.aclepsa.com

but I NEED to know if USP is NOT the same as HFA, as I do not WANT "HFA", period!!!!, I need the CFC's.

and cannot remeber the other initials for CFC's its like MCI, or something like that does anyone KNOW?

thanks!

Favorite Answer

I also have asthma. They quit making cfc because they harm the ozone. They should have said on the boxes that they were quiting. They still make albuterol but its made differntly now. its ok though. Look up the switch over on the search engine.

I went to the site and could not answer your question. I would recommend that you chat with a local pharmacist and see what he or she says about the USP and HFA and the other initial you cannot remember. If you are on generic Albuteral for asthma you cannot fool around with an error on what you order. It could turn deadly.

Source(s): a biology guy

respiratory problems are a quantity one million precedence in ERs . bronchial asthma isn't some thing to play around with - it kills! My buddy lost her 18 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous son to an bronchial asthma attack . call an ambulance - they might have relievers onboard!

• Tigger

I recommend you call the 1-800 number from the site with your questions.

I would steer clear of self medication and consult your pharmacist, sweets.