Harry Potter fans: May I ask you several odd question about the series?

If you could ask or say anything to Peter Pettigrew a.k.a Wormtail what would it be? Luna comes up to you wearing what looks like, a head band with metallic dear antlers which have little lights of different colors on each edge. She asks you to put an identical head piece on saying that it will protect you... show more If you could ask or say anything to Peter Pettigrew a.k.a Wormtail what would it be?

Luna comes up to you wearing what looks like, a head band with metallic dear antlers which have little lights of different colors on each edge. She asks you to put an identical head piece on saying that it will protect you against diddlewats or some other such nonsense, do you humor her?

Speaking of "Looney Lovegood" who has a higher IQ her or Hermione?

What's your favorite candy? I don't want to hear about "M&Ms" or "Snickers" you know what sort of candy I'm referring to. :P

A good friend or relative of yours wants your advice. Apperantly they've fallen in love with a muggle, but they don't know how to go about explaining to their beloved that they're a wizard/witch because they fear, that'll send them running for the hills. What do you do?