URGENT!!! computer problems..?

Ok, I was on my computer and the screen was turning yellow so i turned it off, now it wont restart wut happend?? plz help me.. its a micosoft windows XP media center edition 2005

Update:

if it helps my Ipod ws plugged in at the time I was charging it...

Update 2:

I have spam blocker, norton.. so could i really still get a virus?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This happened to me kind of; my screen goes a blue-ish colour.

This is because well in my case the ATI RADEON 9600 pro is ancient and sometimes if the the vga cable i not inserted in the graphics card slot and an exact angle it goes funny.

As for it not restarting., if anything magnetic has been lets say 30-40 cm of the computer box or power supply or touched it it may have short circuited the psu so unplug everythig and put it back it.

If that doesn't work,

Just behind the power switch and restart switch is a wire, this wire is plugged into a pin on the motherboard. the pins are in the F Panel which is usually in the corner of the mobo.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Check if the cables are properly connected, specially the power cable and the monitor.

• 1 decade ago

do u have a website? A virus or spam wasproabably sent to ur computer.

• 3 years ago

in case you had offered homestead windows 7 legally, you will have offered the criminal Activation Code, too. Use that to activate W7... in case you probably did no longer purchase homestead windows 7 legally, gain this, NOW. you may understand that your W7 is "Pirated".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is the computer still working just no video ?

Try another another monitor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check your connections to your monitor and graphics card

• 1 decade ago

may be a virus

• 1 decade ago

hard to tell power supply?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.