How do we Protect our children from people like Obama's Pastor?

We as a people must stand up and rise against racisim, hatred & bigotry. We MUST protect our children and their minds and hearts against the haters of this world. As I listened to the filth & garbage coming from the mouth of Obama's pastor I recalled the momories of Hitler, Stalin and other hate mongers who... show more We as a people must stand up and rise against racisim, hatred & bigotry. We MUST protect our children and their minds and hearts against the haters of this world.
As I listened to the filth & garbage coming from the mouth of Obama's pastor I recalled the momories of Hitler, Stalin and other hate mongers who started "Hate-Talk" like this animal in Chicago.

WE must somehow reach out to Sen. Obama and educate him on the evils of his good friend who married him and baptised his children. Obama this EVIL must end NOW!!