Did Helen Keller burn her hands trying to read the waffle iron again?

Best Answer

Yes.

Also, her dog ran away because she called it

Ghwakawamughoo.

She also broke her arm trying to read a stop sign at 45 mph.

Her parents always like to punish her by rearanging the furniture.

WTH?! She substitute into BLIND and DEAF! She used the sign Language Alphabet, braille and a mix of spoken words and judging sound vibrations with the aid of touch to speak. not. A. telephone.

Now that was just plain mean! Now I'm going to have to recall my niece's wind-up Helen Keller doll. You've probably heard about them; you wind them up and they run into walls.

She disapeared when she went to the zoo and tried to read the backend of an elephant!

You can't see the sunshine if the ship is sailing backwards. I always liked that saying by her.

No. That scream was because her mother left the plunger in the toilet....

No - she has no fingers 'cos someone once bought her a cheese-grater for a present and she told them it was the most violent book she ever read!

• amber

Thats Mean! I like her... dont make fun of her just because she was blind..!

• Oh great.

Now, I'm going to hell. And I'm going to die soon because I can't stop laughing, I'm going to suffocate soon!!

oh my jeeze that's so mean.