REAL COUNTRY Fans??!?!?!?

Is Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatt REALLY Country????

Ok. I am sorry, this may have been taken more offensive than I meant it. I apologize for upsetting anyone. I am just trying to spend some points. :{

Best Answer

"Bubble Gum"

I do enjoy the "new country" not all, but enough. No-one will ever compare to the old school favorites. The old country will always be better, and be a reminder of a better era than this one.

"Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes" said it all! Love the Possum (yes Ieft the O off on purpose) Waylon just came on right now. I'm A Ramblin Man.

NO. Why are you even asking this Roni? Just to get their fans fired up? lol. Actually, I like Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood, but THEY ARE NO WHERE NEAR COUNTRY!

no they are not country!

"I think I'd rather eat the barrel, of a double barrel loaded shotgun, than to hear this sh*t they call pop country music" Hank Williams III

:and if you know what I'm thinking, you'll know that pop country really sux" Hank Williams III

"they take country music and turn it to trash, they f'ed it right up in the a$$....the bs they play it all sounds the same, bc singers sing whatever they're told...c*cksuckers got no minds their own. " Those Poor Bastards

No, I don't think they are country, but I like Rascal Flatts. Don't like C.U. or T. S.

Ooofff course not Roni. They aren't even GOOD as pop --or bubble gummers as Cavey says

• atexx2

pop country

Hell no....didn't you know the answer to this before you asked it?? You have good taste is music..

i agree they are more pop

NO!!!

That's more pop