REAL COUNTRY Fans??!?!?!?

Is Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatt REALLY Country????

Update:

Ok. I am sorry, this may have been taken more offensive than I meant it. I apologize for upsetting anyone. I am just trying to spend some points. :{

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"Bubble Gum"

• 1 decade ago

I do enjoy the "new country" not all, but enough. No-one will ever compare to the old school favorites. The old country will always be better, and be a reminder of a better era than this one.

"Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes" said it all! Love the Possum (yes Ieft the O off on purpose) Waylon just came on right now. I'm A Ramblin Man.

• 1 decade ago

NO. Why are you even asking this Roni? Just to get their fans fired up? lol. Actually, I like Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood, but THEY ARE NO WHERE NEAR COUNTRY!

• 1 decade ago

no they are not country!

"I think I'd rather eat the barrel, of a double barrel loaded shotgun, than to hear this sh*t they call pop country music" Hank Williams III

:and if you know what I'm thinking, you'll know that pop country really sux" Hank Williams III

"they take country music and turn it to trash, they f'ed it right up in the a$$....the bs they play it all sounds the same, bc singers sing whatever they're told...c*cksuckers got no minds their own. " Those Poor Bastards

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, I don't think they are country, but I like Rascal Flatts. Don't like C.U. or T. S.

• 1 decade ago

Ooofff course not Roni. They aren't even GOOD as pop --or bubble gummers as Cavey says

• atexx2
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

pop country

• 1 decade ago

Hell no....didn't you know the answer to this before you asked it?? You have good taste is music..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree they are more pop

• 1 decade ago

NO!!!

That's more pop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.