Bow Wow is the best......PERIOD?

Can you actually tell me that Bow Wow is not the best rapper out? I mean hoestly, who flows better than he does? Who else can be hard and make an album with Omarion? C'mon people be serious here.

Best Answer

FINALLY!!!

THERE IS SOMEONE ON HERE THAT KNOWS **REAL** TALENT WHEN THEY HEAR IT

I MEAN COME ON Y'ALL,

LIKE

TOTALLY

THE NAME SHOULD SAY IT ALL

BOW-MOTHAF**KIN-WOW

Source(s): friday laughs.. WTF is the tournament post Mailman?

Yes I can: Bow Wow is Not the best rapper.

Nas said it best,Hip Hop is Dead and its because of these candy *** so called rappers that killed it & this is comming from a bro that saw it all began in the Boogie Down(Grand master flash,Sugar Hill gang,Trechorous 3,Kurtis Blow,Run Dmc)

There are no True lyricist out there,like the legends that paved the way(Rahkim,Krs One,Biggy & Tupac)

Lil Wayne and Lloyd are supposedly making a duet cd. Thats kinda funny cause now Bow Wow can actually say that Wayne is jocking on him.

• Tricia

I would throw the apple at them and hit them with anything else i got (p.s i would run the over with the market kart l start yelling chicka wow ckicka wow wow)maybe even start dancing with them?LOL

All I know is that was a very gay move of him teaming up with Omarion! They look simply sweet on the cover...

Also side note, is it me or does Ray J new song sound like he is saying, "Sexy Cannon" instead of "Sexy can I" like it supposedly saids. I swear it sounds like he is singing to Nick Cannon!! LOL LOL

Source(s): Peace and Blessings
  • D K

Im guessing ur serious...no one is hotter(better) than LiL Wayne right now...and hold on I wanna quote you...."Who else can be hard and make an album with Omarion?" Im sorry but I dont consider lil bow wow "hard"...a quality hip hop/r&b duo...JayZ/RKelly, maybe even JT/Timbo...sorry you are way off base here...

• Bow Wow is Tevin Campbell 2008

dont tell me ur being serious....i meen bow wow c'mon there gotta be a million rappers better than him

SHUT THE F*CK UP

GO FALL IN A HOLE

SLIP IN THE BATHTUB

DO SOMETHING ELSE

I HOPE YOU GET TRAPPED IN A PORTAPOTTY AND IT ROLLS DOWN A HILL IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE.

can i actually tell u that hes not the best rapper? yes i can because he isnt