Put a spark back in your love life....made me and the Good Lady laugh?

The elderly husband leans over in a pub restaurant and whispers his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this very pub where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.' 'Yes', she says with some pride, 'I remember it... show more The elderly husband leans over in a pub restaurant and whispers his wife,
'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago?
We went behind this very pub where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'
'Yes', she says with some pride, 'I remember it well.'

'OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'
'Oh Charlie, you old devil. That sounds like a crazy idea, and the answer is yes!'

A police officer who happened to be sitting at the next table overheard their conversation.
Having a quiet chuckle, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two
oldies having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so
there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks.

Finally, they get to the back of the pub and make their way to the fence.
The old lady fumbles with her skirt and the old man drops his trousers.
As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.
Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen.
This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on.
The policeman is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing. I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, 'Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

'Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence.'