My wife just informed me that today is?

National Steak and BJ day......and that she is heading to the store to get some new york strips.......awesome wife, i know.....and swears its a real thing and not just her way o ffbeing nice

had anyone else heard of this and will you be lucky enoughto participate?

guess it is real......wife just sent this link

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

Favorite Answer

Oh well then. Looks like we're having steak for dinner ;) hehe

There you started it...my husband was reading yahoo answers with me .. LMAO

For those that doesn't know here it is..

Steak and Bj Day

This holiday for men is the equivalent to Valentines Day for women. Valentines Day is widely based around the pleasing of women we love, but now, a month later, these women we love can please the men they love. On Steak and BJ Day, every man's women will fire up the grill and cook them a big juicy steak that is just to his liking and then she will give him a big juicy bj, just to his liking. It can be in whatever order he wants, and when ever he wants.

Source(s): Google

in case you have tried to repair your issues interior the previous without lasting effect then that is probable an illustration that issues are no longer likely to advance! you could attempt suggesting marriage counselling as a final attempt at saving your dating in case you haven't any longer already been down that street... She of course desires some area and you could advise a non everlasting split for say 3 months, this provide you the two time to think of approximately your emotions and destiny as a pair, if after this time she nonetheless desires to split quite than artwork on issues the terrific element to do is to enable her pass... its terrific to end on existence like words, than end a 37 300 and sixty 5 days marriage with offended and bitter emotions.

• Scout

Are you from PA? I know a radio show in Philly announces that today is steak and bj day. I don't think I will be lucky enough to participate.

There is such a thing it was developed by guys to counter sweetest day and valentines day. Its for guys who otherwise don't get these joys.

In my house this might be any Saturday night. So sorry for you guys who only get this once a year. Man I love a good steak.

I'll pass on the steak and go straight for the bj!

• Kailey

My boyfriend doesn't eat red meat, but I'm sure he'll be up for the BJ!! LOL Have a Great Night!!!!!

I was broken on Valentines day, so he got his steak and BJ day, that day. I will agree to another steak and bj day - if I get 'lasagna and oral' day.

Who needs a special day to give bj's? My hubby is THE luckiest guy in the world - as proclaimed by him :)

Congratulations, sounds like you will be having a great Friday. I have personally never heard of such a thing, but tell me, does it matter if she's making it up?