does anyone remember the question something about naming your baby boy Christopher? And what happened to it?

there had been someone on here that had said something about their SO wanting to name their baby boy Christopher (and the mentioning of Christopher Reeves was in there) and they had said that they didn't want to name their child after a cripple. Anyone remember seeing this and if so what happened to the question. Thanks

Update:

I thought it was insulting; for my baby's name is Christopher; and was going to answer it but when I went back to find it I haven't been able to.

Thanks so much for your input so far.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry i must have missed that one

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

X names: Xerxes (zerk-seez) Xanthes (zan-subsequently) Xephyr (zeh-fur) Xenos Xidorn Ximenes Xiomar Xen Xillah Xurie Xaire L names: Lazarus Luther Lynx Lynk Lyre Leviathan Lithia Lithium Leonidas A names: Amarande Amaranthine Amaranth Archimedes Amadeus Alchemy Arcturis Acheron Armenki Azlan T names: Tariq Talon Tempest Temple Thorne Thunder different names: Draken Drake Draco Jynx Nebula Obsidian Stryker Draegan Seraphim Drakkar Pryzm Regulus Requiem Salem Names meaning wolf (or comparable): Wolfe Wolfgang Wolfert Fenris Botolf Bardolf Odolf Lyall Faolan Eyolf Ethelwulf Conan Lowell Gonzalo Conall Channing Wolcott Ulric Ulmer Rolf Raoul i could say that i like the names Atreyu and Lycan. they are fairly advantageous. some 3 syllable center names which you will like: Atreyu Ximenes Atreyu Xiomar Atreyu Lazarus Atreyu Lithia Atreyu Amaranth Atreyu Arcturis Atreyu Acheron Atreyu Armenki Atreyu Seraphim Atreyu Ethelwulf Lycan Ximenes Lycan Xiomar Lycan Lazarus Lycan Lithia Lycan Amaranth Lycan Arcturis Lycan Armenki Lycan Nebula Lycan Seraphim Lycan Regulus Lycan Ethelwulf ~ {A} ~

• 1 decade ago

OMG. That is SO offensive and insensitive and rude... Holy crap, that response ( about not naming a child after a cripple) pisses me off!!

I'm sorry I missed that one.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's sad. My son is handicapped, and I would hope no one would decide against using the same first name as him just because he's handicapped. I like the name Christopher. : )

Some people are just ignorant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • OMG! That's a horrible thing to say. I never saw that question, must have been reported.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's sick!

Alex

• 1 decade ago

Maybe the asker deleted the question after realizing how silly it was...

Source(s): Proud Wife, Mother & Teacher:)
  • 1 decade ago

someone may have reported it as insulting

• kim s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

dont know sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.